Views: Mountain, Sea
Check-in: 14:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
This exquisite and roomy 4-bedroom vacation villa in Camps Bay is in one of the best locations and provides unimpeded ocean views and absolute privacy.
This elegantly designed villa has been recently refurbished and grants guests a sophisticated, airy and breathtaking sense of room. Entry to the villa is on the ground floor, and once you step through the sizeable entrance hall and down a few steps you will be welcomed by a view of Camps Bay beach below via full-height windows.
The kitchen and dining area are also found on the ground floor on the right side of the house, which opens to reveal a gorgeous and cosy patio - the ideal place to indulge in breakfast while absorbing the view of the Atlantic Ocean down below.
Three of the bedrooms are located on the highest floor while the remaining one is on the lower floor. The spacious master bedroom leads to the second bedroom - a perfect arrangement for a family with small children. On the bottom floor, the fourth bedroom does not offer ocean views but is the biggest room out of the four. The pool and garden area is accessed via the middle floor and boasts grand views.
Tree Rd Villa is the ideal villa for those seeking privacy, exceptional ocean views and desiring to be near to all facilities.
• 3 Level house approx 450m2
• Sea & Mountain Views
• Approx 10 -15 minute walk to the beach
• Telephone & wireless internet
• 24 Hour monitored alarm
• Maid Service three times weekly
• Child safety issues - open steps to lounge & lower level, balconies, open pool
Living and Dining
• Spacious lounge leads onto balcony with Plasma TV, DVD & satellite
• Dining area for 8 guests opens onto outdoor terrace
• Fully equipped kitchen leads onto dining area
• Separate laundry room with washing machine & tumble dryer
• Sea views from lounge & dining room
• Study, Guest toilet & wood fireplace
• Heater/ aircon in dining area & on 1st floor
• Pool 9 x 5m with wooden deck & lawn area
• Covered terrace with outdoor dining for 8 & built in BBQ
• 4 Sun loungers
• Double Garage with remote access
• 5 Off Street Parking for 5 cars
• XL King Bed & en-suite with shower, large bath & double vanity
• Leads onto balcony
• Sea & Mountain Views
• Interleads to the 2nd bedroom via bathroom & dressing area
• Twin Beds
• Inter- leading Room with Master Bedroom
• Mountain & Partial Sea Views
• Double bed & en-suite with bath (with hand shower) & shower
• Leads onto small balcony
• Sea Views
Fourth Bedroom (Lower level)
• King Bed & en-suite with shower & toilet
• Leads onto small patio
• No Views
• Plasma TV & DSTV
- 24 Hour Security
- Adult (18+)
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Internet Access
- Mountain Views
- Plasma TV
- Sea Views
- Secure Parking
- Serviced Weekly
- Washing Machine
- Rates negotiable according to length of stay, monthly rates are available.
- Rates advertised may differ from time to time so please check with your consultant for the latest rates.
- Keep in mind the establishments minimum stay requirements are linked to seasons, and may differ during the course of the year.
- Guests will be notified of the separate "security deposit" amount that will be required in addition to the rental payment.
- The security deposit will be held against the cost of any damages or breakages to the rental property or its contents, any telephone charges and any other charges for additional services provided or charges which the managing agent is entitled to deduct such as the cost of replacing lost keys.
- Upon completion of the post-departure property check, the outcome of which will be deemed to be conclusive, guests will be notified of any charges to be deducted from the security deposit within 14 days of the end of the rental period, after which the balance shall be released.
- A 5% admin fee will be charged on any damages or breakages.
Alterations and cancellation by guests:
- If guests wish to alter their dates or to cancel the booking, they must immediately notify Management by telephone and confirmatory email.
- The cancellation will be effective from the date of its receipt by Management.
- On cancellation nine weeks or more before the rental the full deposit payment will be forfeited.
- On cancellation nine to four weeks before the rental: 50% of the total property rental cost will be forfeited.
- Four weeks or less before the rental: 100% of the total property rental cost will be forfeited.
- If guests wish to vary or extend the dates of a confirmed booking at any stage they must notify Management in writing and Management will assist wherever possible, this may attract an additional administration booking charge.
Alterations and cancellation by Managing Agent:
- In the unlikely event that Management needs to make changes to the arrangements once these have been confirmed Management will let guests know as soon as possible.
- If, for any reason beyond Managements control, Management is unable to provide guests with the property they have booked, or if Management recommends that guests accommodation be changed in the light of local construction work causing unreasonable disturbance, Management reserves the right to transfer guests to a similar property.
- If this is not possible or guests do not wish to be transferred, Management will cancel the booking and refund the amount paid for the property, but Management will not be liable for any cancellation charges for travel arrangements or any further claims by guests or anyone else in the party.