Tucked away on a quiet street in the heart of Camps Bay, Villa Olivier is a beautiful, contemporary-chic retreat with spectacular mountain and sea views. Ideal for families or groups of friends looking to enjoy Cape Town’s cosmopolitan lifestyle, this five-bedroomed house is perfectly located to explore the Mother City.
Split over three levels, this magnificent property exudes an elegant ambiance with an African touch which is immediately felt on arrival.
Flooded with natural light, the double volume entrance hall features a guest toilet, a private office/study with computer facilities, and leads into the spacious, open plan living areas of the house.
A modern, kitchen features state of the art amenities, including a gas/electric combination oven and stove, double fridge with ice-maker, walk-in pantry, and separate scullery with washing machine, tumble dryer, and dishwasher. A sleek breakfast bar with three stools is ideal for casual meals, and double doors open onto a small courtyard with a table and chairs for sunny mornings.
Leading off the kitchen is a separate television room, with comfortable couches, plasma TV, DVD player and air conditioning.
The kitchen flows seamlessly into the open plan lounge and dining room, which are separated by a central designer gas fireplace. The lounge features plush, comfortable couches and flows out through stackable, sliding doors onto an outdoor patio/lounge with couch and gas heater for outdoor relaxation, as well as the front pool deck.
The dining room boasts a large wooden eight seater table with en-vogue décor, also connects effortlessly with the outdoor timber deck through sliding doors, and both the lounge and dining room feature under floor heating.
A staircase leads from the dining room to the lower level of the house, where a custom made wine cellar with wine cooling fridges can be found, as well as an air-conditioned bedroom with queen sized bed and en suite bathroom with shower.
The upper level of the property features the remaining bedrooms, made up of the master bedroom and three queen guest bedrooms. The vast master bedroom boasts a king sized bed, a beautiful, open plan en suite bathroom with twin vanities, an oval soaking tub, a walk in rain shower and heated towel rails. The master bedroom opens onto a private balcony with spectacular ocean views. The remaining three bedrooms have queen sized beds, enjoy ample cupboard space, and share a bathroom with bath and shower. All bedrooms have air-conditioning.
The outdoor areas of the property are ideal for entertaining, with a large wooden deck and swimming pool, outdoor shower and barbeque, a beautifully manicured garden and a covered putting green for golf enthusiasts.
Fully secure with an alarm, this elegant Camps Bay abode offers off-street parking. A short drive will take you to the beautiful beaches of Camps Bay and Clifton, as well as Table Mountain and the city centre.
The 5th bedroom at Villa Olivier is more suited to an au pair / nanny / teenager. It is in the downstairs section of the main house, has an en suite but is not the same standard as the rest of the bedrooms.
Features and Facilities:
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Gas stove
- Electrical oven
- Double door fridge/freezer
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Plasma TVs
- DVD player
- Air conditioning
- Gas fireplace
- Wine cellar
- Wine cooling fridges
- Outdoor shower
- Off street parking
Arrival & Departure:
- Standard check-in time is 6pm on the day of arrival
- Check-out time is 10am on the day of departure
- We will try to accommodate all other arrival and departure times. If you have any special requests please let us know in advance
- To guarantee early arrivals or late departures, an additional fee of a half day’s rental will be charged
- Upon check-in, you will be required to produce proof of your credit card as well as identification. An imprint of your credit card will be taken and held for the duration of your stay. This will only be used in the case of damages
- Any booking cancelled more than three months prior to arrival date pays a 10% fee.
- Bookings cancelled between 90 and 60 days of arrival date pay a 25% cancellation fee.
- Bookings cancelled between 60 and 30 days of arrival date pay a 50% cancellation fee.
- Bookings cancelled less than 30 days from arrival date pay a 100% cancellation fee.
- Contract fee for each booking will charged at R495
- Refunds and waiver of cancellation policies are at the discretion of management and the ability to re-let the property